DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
Delivery charges and delivery times:
|SPAIN (mainland)||5€||1 to 2 working days|
|EUROPE||15€||3 to 5 working days|
|US & Canada||25€||3 to 14 working days|
(if you can’t find your country on our web please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
We usually deliver within 1 to 2 working days but at peak times this may extend to the 3 days.Order by 2pm on a working day (Monday to Friday) and we will deliver your order the next 2- 3 working days.
Where do we deliver?
At the moment we can send orders all over the Spain, Europe, USA and Canada. For the rest of the world the orders will have to be placed directly to email@example.com in order to guarantee you the best shipping company and price. We don't deliver to PO Box.
Where is your order?
When you place an order you will get a confirmation email first, and then you will get a dispatch email when the item has been dispatched and on its way to you. There is a "tracking reference" link on the dispatch email which you can use to track your order on the courier's tracking site.
Should you want to change your address your should email us urgently at firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours before your order has been placed.
We use Geneis.es as our logistic shipping partner - should you have any questions about your order’s location please get in touch directly with them through the following telephone number: +34 91 217 9358 providing them your tracking number.
Can you collect my order from a store/office?
We do not offer this service at the moment but hope to do so in the near future.
Why haven’t you received my order?
There are two main causes your order might not have arrived:
- Wrong address: please check that the address you included when placing the order is correct.
- Failed delivery attempts: Our shipping partner will make three (3) delivery attempts and hold on to your order for 15 working days in their office. If they are unable to locate you, the order will be returned to our warehouse.
- Might be hold in customs
What happens with undelivered orders?
When an order has been unable to be delivered due to reasons outside of Alma Eko’s control and been 15 working days in hold, after this time has gone by, the order will be shipped back to our warehouse. Once we receive your order, we will then proceed to refund the amount of your purchase in the next 14 working days, minus the costs related with the shipping and the return to the warehouse of the order.
How can I return a product?
Our aim is that all our products reach you in perfect condition. If you're disappointed in any way we would like to know, so please make sure you contact us if this is the case.
As long as your product is unopened and with no signs of manipulation and with it’s original packaging, you may change your mind and return your item within 7 days.
You may return goods by contacting the Customer Care Centre by email to email@example.com
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
When returning the goods please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be refunded within fourteen (14) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance as we wont be responsible of returns that gets lost in transit
Do you need to pay return delivery costs?
Unfortunately we wont be able to take charge of the returning fees and will only be able to refund you your products excluding shipping costs, unless we made a mistake in a order and sent you a wrong or faulty products.