12 or 30 ml opaque glass bottle.
100% pure and natural essential oil of lemon (citrus limonum) from the Lebiatae brand.
It comes from organic farming, from a sustainable farm in Spain. It is extracted by cold pressing the fruit.
Pure essential oils have a host of beneficial health properties. They are used in aromatherapy to improve physical and emotional health in a natural way.
In the case of lemon essential oil, it has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. It is a great ally in home cleaning.
HOW TO USE
It is suitable for external use (inhalation and topical use) and internal (intake).
There are several ways to use and apply essential oils:
- Diffusion in the environment: when used in an ultrasound diffuser, they purify and improve air quality. They can also be used in essence burners, diluted in water, but lose properties when heated.
- Direct inhalation: put a drop of essential oil on the hands and rub. Bring your hands to your face and inhale. Repeat the operation several times.
- Topical application: you can perform a gentle massage in the area to be treated. It is recommended to use a vehicular vegetable oil (coconut, olive, almonds ...) to spread well, help hydrate the area and avoid accidental irritations. A cosmetic use can also be made by mixing it with creams, body milks or clays.
- Homemade cleaning products: a few drops of essential oil can be included in natural cleaning preparations (such as vinegar and bicarbonate multipurpose cleaners) or, also, in washing clothes.
- Internal use or intake: essential oils can be ingested accompanied by other vegetable oils or food. It is always recommended to consult a specialist before making this use.
In this blog post you will find more information on how to use essential oils.
Essential oils are very effective because they have a high concentration. That is why, in people with allergies and sensitive skin they can cause irritations. It is recommended to do a tolerance test by putting a drop of the essential oil on the wrist or on the inside of the elbow. If there are no signs of irritation after 15 minutes, then there is good tolerance. It is especially important to carry out the tolerance test in the case of using essential oils in children and the elderly.
Consult with a specialist in case of pregnant women, people with neurological diseases, drug addicts and drug use.
Some oils, such as citrus oils, are photosensitive so exposure to the sun should be avoided two hours after use, as they can cause skin blemishes.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, consult healthcare personnel.